You are visitor number:

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Frank Defeo

Sorry its been a couple days since I last posted but theres good reason for the wait! Lol! If I wasn't living my life I prob wouldn't believe it myself but this weekend was fucking INSANE! I thought it was gonna be a low key weekend had a fishing trip planned for sunday n that was the start.. Last min I brought some bitch I met at the gym the day b4 n we started out fishing like normal people then next thing I know im fucking the shit out of this whore bent over the side of the boat! Haha... Was so fuckin good I brought her home for the next 2 days. By Monday night she called 2 other whores over to lick my balls n ass while I fucked her till she couldn't take any more! My balls r drained n my dick is raw but fuck it was a good weekend! We'll c what the week has in store..

No comments: